I have lived in Lake Forest since 1998 and as a property owner since 2001. I am running for the Board of Directors of Lake Forest because I believe in this community and what it has to offer its residents.
- Hospital Management of 45+ Technologist, Nurses and Physicians within the Cardiology Department
- Consulted with equipment manufacturers developing and producing cardiology diagnostic equipment
- Worked on various committees of the American College of Cardiology developing procedures, policies and protocols for the care of cardiac patients
- Developed and managed 3.5 Million annual operational and capital budgets
- Participated in multiple strategic and long-range planning committees
- Finance Manager in automobile retail
I Stand for, and am committed to:
- Opting into the Alabama Homeowners Act
- Lowering Association dues
- Open, two-way communications between residents and the Board
- Total transparency of Board actions and Association financials
- Returning the voice and right to vote on business of the Association to the Property Owners
- Adopting and maintaining short-range, long-range goals and budgets regarding our amenities
- Equitable enforcement of the covenants, ground rules and architectural guidelines
- Democratic governance
- Resident involvement in our standing committees
- Introduction of Member Meetings
I would appreciate your support in the upcoming election. This community belongs to the property owners which deserve a voice in its operations and destiny. Please help me accomplish this. If you need to contact me for any reason, e-mail me at email@example.com or meet me on Facebook in the Lake Forest Home Owners Group.
You can also learn a little more about me and my thoughts for the POA.
Jesse E. Oswalt